SMP Partners (Jersey) Limited was established in January 2017 and is part of the SMP Partners Group of Companies. The highly-regarded international trust and corporate services provider, which is headquartered in the Isle of Man, has been at the forefront of the promotion and development on the international eGaming sector for the last eight years and has built an unrivalled understanding of the major onshore and offshore gaming jurisdictions and the markets they serve. This understanding, together with the specialist consulting services provided by its group companies, creates the expertise clients need to build and implement a coherent licensing strategy that delivers optimum tax/duty treatment and through regulation, secures access to chosen markets.
SMP Partners (Jersey) Limited can provide a comprehensive and unrivalled service to both new entrants and existing operators:
- Analysis and advice regarding licensing strategies
- Advice and support regarding the licence application process across multiple jurisdictions
- Advice regarding direct taxation, VAT, ownership and corporate structuring
- Introduction to technology partners, lawyers, banks, venture capital providers and payment service providers
- Provision of highly experienced resident Directors, Operations Managers and Money Laundering Reporting Officers – approved by both the Jersey Gambling Commission and the UK Gambling Commission.
- All on-going corporate administration, liaison with the Regulator and compliance reporting
- Bookkeeping and accounting